Liquid Ceramic Polish - Mr Fix9H
The perfect, super long-lasting ceramic polish to keep the paintwork on your machine looking perfectly shiny and brand new.
Super easy to apply with excellent and lasting results ( 3-5 years)
HUGE DISCOUNT ON THIS PRODUCT UNTIL STOCK LASTS
- Super hydrophobic glass coating, h9 hardness
- Acts as the perfect barrier coating over the surface of your motorbike's paintwork.
- Protects from aging, fading, weather and sunlight erosion, acid rain, industry powder, etc
- Protects to avoid scratching, so that your machine stays looking perfect and new.
- Not for plastic or seats. Perfect for panels, tanks and other areas with external paintwork.
- Test an area with a small sample before general application.
- Type: liquid ceramic coat
- Material: Polysiloxane and other Nano materials
- Hardness: 9H hardness
- Durability: 3-5 years
- Coating Thickness: 30um
- Gloss: Excellent high gloss effect, shiny as a mirror image
- Anti-corrosion: PH tolerance: PH2-12
- Heat Resistance: Up to 760 degree
- Consumption: 30ML
How to apply:
- Wrap the cloth over coating sponge
- Put MrFix9H liquid on the cloth
- Using the cloth, spread the liquid on small areas of paintwork
- Leave on for approx 5 minutes ( see instructions)
- Use a soft towel to wet wipe and then dry polish.
Repeat over the surface you wish to polish.
NB: The cooler the temperature, the longer you can leave the product exposed on paint surfaces. Don't leave it longer than 10 minutes in cool conditions, less in hot or humid conditions. Always do a test run on a small area before general application.
Always follow instructions.
1 x Car Liquid Ceramic Coat
1 x Sponge
1 x Manual
1 x Dust-free Cloth
Find out how many we have in stock above.
DLVRANTS PRICES ARE IN USD
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ON ALL DLVRANTS ITEMS
BUY 2 ITEMS AND RECEIVE 15% FURTHER PRICE REDUCTION
MR FIX9H – Auto Ceramics Coating
1 . Pre-Treatment
Carry out a vehicle inspection, then, remove stubborn stains, including tyres, wheels and glass. Then wash your vehicle. This product does not cover scratches so if necessary, complete a cut and polish of the surface you wish to cover with the ceramic coating before application. Use a proper cut and polish product.
2. Apply the plating solution
Spray about 4 to 5 drops onto the special sponge. You can wrap the cloth over the sponge first for more protection. Apply in a crisscross or circular pattern of about 40cm X 40cm. Follow up each time with only 1-2 drops of plating liquid and evenly apply across the entire surface you wish to cover.
3. Wipe the plating solution
Timing – Summer approx 5 minutes maximum
Timing – Winter 5 – 10 minutes maximum
Use the guide above and after the time, or up to the time allocated above has passed, immerse the microfiber towel in water and squeeze most of the dripping water from the towel. Softly wipe the ceramic coating layer on the surface. Do not use too much force.
4. Uniformly extended plating solution
After the wet wiping of the plating solution, immediately and gently use another dry microfiber towel to spread the residual dampness and ceramic coating until the luster is good. Use small circular motions at first, then longer straight lines in accordance with the direction of any water flow.
5. Final status confirmation
You can use a phone camera to check for wiping residue from all angles. If you find any residue, immediately use a dry, ultra-fine fiber towel to wipe clean. If it is difficult to wipe, please use a wet towel to wipe, and then dry using the ultra-thin fiber cloth and wipe clean.
Precautions for daily maintenance:
For a long lasting effect, please regularly wash your car or motorbike.
1. When washing, please try to use soft towels. Do not use rough towels, otherwise the paint may scratch.
2. Do not apply excessive water pressure to the same area when washing. Recommended constant pressure water washing.
3. Please use a neutral vehicle wash liquid.
4. Avoid the use of car washing machines and automatic car washes.
5. Depending on the state of your paintwork, regular use of maintenance liquid is suggested in order to get good results over a long time period.